Baby Lock Verve Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The perfect place to house your ideas, the Baby Lock Verve is the perfect fit for all your embroidery and sewing projects. Compact in size, it's loaded with the features you need, like 70 built-in embroidery designs and 191 stitches. It's also built for speed with a blazing 850 SPM. If you're ready to step into the world of embroidery, the Baby Lock Verve embroidery and sewing machine is the perfect starting point.
Benefits and Highlighted Features
LARGE COLOR LCD SCREEN - 3.2” X 1.8”
Easy-to-read touchscreen makes it a snap to quickly access your machine’s settings, designs and editing tools.
LARGE WORK AREA
Get plenty of room to work on your projects. Use the included extension table for 18-1/4'' x 11'' additional space.
95 EMBROIDERY DESIGNS
With 95 built-in designs, you’ll always find inspiration.
11 FONT STYLES
Personalize your projects with lettering. Choose from 11 built-in fonts and edit them like other designs.
191 BUILT-IN STITCHES
From garment construction to embellishing with decorative stitches, Verve has you covered. Over 30 decorative stitches, 10 one-step buttonholes, and adjustable stitch lengths give you a variety of creative options no matter what type of sewing you’re doing!
ADVANCED NEEDLE THREADER
Verve includes easy-to-follow, numbered guides so you can thread your needle with a few simple motions.
QUICK-SET, TOP-LOADING BOBBIN
When you're ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
EMBROIDERY HOOP AND LETTERING
The included 4”x 4” hoop is perfect for personalizing with any of the 11 fonts. Embroider any of 95 built-in designs in Verve’s library.
USB (TYPE A)
Transfer your embroidery designs to your machine faster with the USB (Type A) port using a flash drive.
850 STITCHES PER MINUTE
Verve is built for speed, allowing you to sew at up to 850 stitches per minute and embroider up to 400 stitches per minute.
- Convenient One-Touch Buttons for
- Reverse sewing
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Sewing speed control
- Programmable needle up/down
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Electronic foot control with separate power cord
- Free arm with drop feed lever
- Accessory storage compartment
- Lightweight and compact size for easy travel
- Weighs 15.5 lbs in sewing mode
- Weighs 18.45 lbs with the embroidery unit attached
- 191 Built-in stitches including:
- 72 Utility (with 10 styles of one-step buttonholes)
- 41 Decorative
- 17 Satin
- 11 Cross
- 10 Decorative Satin
- 40 Combinable Utility Decorative Stitches
- 4 Alphabet Styles
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm on sewing stitches
- Maximum Utility stitch width: 7mm
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on machine
- Variable needle positions
- Twin needle settings key
- Built-in embroidery design library
- 95 Embroidery designs
- 140 Frame Patterns
- 11 Font styles; 10 Font styles in upper and lower case and 1
- Uppercase floral alphabet
- Embroiders up to 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) embroidery field
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to
- 50,000 stitches per design
- Up to 12 Memory Pockets for embroidery, equaling 512KB
- Enlargement (up to 20%)
- Reduction (up to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- 1°, 10°, and 90° pattern rotation
- Embroidery speed up to 400 spm (stitches per minute)
- Adjustable stitch density on built-in fonts
- Editing capability for combining designs
- LCD Touchscreen shows:
- Estimated embroidery time display
- Needle advancement (by color or stitch increment)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Trial function
- Hard cover
- 7 Snap-On Feet
- 1 Screw-on Foot:
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- 4” x 4” Embroidery hoop and grid
- Bobbin covers with and without
- seam markings
- Extension table included
- Spool caps
- Thread spool insert